Dr. Jay Bulloch, DAOM, LAc, CSMA (Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified in Sports Medicine Acupuncture®) provides integrated, holistic healthcare utilizing acupuncture, herbal medicine, manual therapies (including Tui Na/Chinese medical massage, gua sha, cupping, and myofascial release), Western functional medicine, nutritional therapy, qigong and other forms of therapeutic exercises, and meditation practices to address a wide range of health issues. His clinical specialties include:
Orthopedics This includes all acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, such as
• Back and neck pain
• Ligament, tendon, and joint injuries and pain
• Post surgical recovery and rehabilitation
• Soft tissue injuries
• Plantar fasciitis and foot pain
Sports Medicine Acupuncture® is a unique and revolutionary acupuncture system, which incorporates Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Sports Medicine to address injuries and pain from a truly integrated perspective. It can be used to address all athletic injuries, structural imbalances that may contribute to pain or injuries, optimal performance and strength, inhibited mobility, and injury prevention.
Internal Medicine including the treatment of
• Autoimmune diseases
• Weak immunity (involving frequent colds and flus, slow healing, and lingering illness).
• Chronic inflammation
• Thyroid disorders
• Stress related conditions (including anxiety, insomnia, TMJ, and adrenal exhaustion).
• Gastrointestinal complaints (including irritable bowel disease, GERD, Crohn’s disease, gastric ulcers, gastritis, chronic constipation, and colitis).
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (Dr. Bulloch provides healthcare services to returning military veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, acute adjustment disorder, and other combat related injuries. Military veterans please see Veterans PTSD service link for more information).
Preventative medicine and wellness regimens for optimal wellbeing